TriConf highlights technology, design, and entrepreneurship among those who work and live on the web in the Tri-Cities.
Those three items are important to any small business and those at the conference have an opportunity to learn from the best and brightest in the Tri-Cities.
Conference may not be the right description.
TriConf describes itself as an “unconference” or “barcamp”, ‘a fast-paced, self-organized event with no distinction between “speakers” and “attendees”, guaranteed to be fun and educational.’
The barcamp philosophy is that everyone has something valuable to contribute and to gain, that there is no distinction between speakers and attendees.
Last night, participants nominate each other to lead sessions and then voted from among those nominated to fill the schedule for Friday evening and Saturday.
The conference will continue on July 19th- 20th at the Richland Public Library.
- 5 p.m. — Early hang-out, food, and drinks
- 6 p.m. — Amazing fun unconference nomination session
- After — Opening Night Social at the Richland Public Library
Talk schedule will be announced by July 17 a.m.
Go prepare your talks July 17–18, then come back July 19.
- 4 p.m. — Early hang-out, food, and drinks
- 5:30 p.m. — TriConf sessions and keynote
- After — Room To Think Celebration
- 9 a.m. — Morning unconference sessions
- Noon — Lunch (on your own)
- 2 p.m. — Afternoon unconference sessions
- 6 p.m. — Dinner (provided)
- 7 p.m. — Curated keynotes
- After –– Wrap Party at &yet Offices