Bill A.Lerts (his friends call him Bill) works to help Dairyland Auto customers pay their bill on time!
Bill has a new year’s resolution to help you pay on time!
Here’s what Bill will do (and won’t do) in 2014 and beyond:
Bill A.Lerts will…
- Send you payment reminders via text, email, or both
- Keep your policy active
- Stop reminders if you unsubscribe
Bill A.Lerts will NOT…
- Use collected information to send marketing materials
- Replace your mailed bills – customers will receive all mailed information in addition to bill alert reminders
Bill A. Lerts will help you pay on time!
Here’s how the process works for you.
- You can be enrolled as a new business customers on during the application process, or existing customers can be enrolled by their agent.
- Bill alerts you five days before your due date. Bill can send via email, text message or both, depending on your choice.
- Bill reminds you up to four times if you haven’t paid. Each bill alert message includes a link to pay online.
- Bill ONLY reminds you when a payment is due.
- Emails / texts will stop if you unsubscribe.
- Your email and text information is only used for payment reminders. Dairyland Auto Bill Alerts are NOT used for marketing purposes.
- Dairyland Auto Bill Alerts do NOT replace paper bills. Your customers still receive their bill in the mail.