Kent Motorcycle Insurance – Cheapest Rates
Insure Your Cycle, Moped, Side x Sides, & Snowmachine
Immediate Proof of Motorbike Insurance!
Are you trying to find the most economical motorbike insurance coverage in Kent? You have actually come to the right place. We have longstanding partnerships with top-rated cycle insurance carriers so that we can find you the best rate.
Whether your cycle is a street bike, a touring bike, a cruiser, a customized chopper, and even a moped or scooter, your bike is associated with freedom which brings excitement. However with this adventure comes unpredictability and considering that you never ever know what lies over the next hill, the right coverage can ensure you’re prepared for it.
The cycle protection you want at a price you can afford
Do you just require the general motorcycle insurance coverage to be legal? We can assist!
Are you passionate about your motorcycle? We can cover your motorcycle, your accessories, and even your riding gear.
Choosing the best protection is similar to picking the right bike. You want it to fit your needs and your way of life however likewise to be within your budget. The state requires you have a minimal level of liability coverage but greater limits are available and other protections are advised. Make certain you discuss all the offered choices with a licensed agent at Mid-Columbia Insurance.
Below is everything you must know to get the best rate on your motorcycle insurance:
Crazy Motorbike Accidents - VIDEO
Is Cycle Insurance Coverage Required in Washington State?
If you trigger an accident and do not have insurance coverage, you might put you and your loved ones in monetary risk for the damage caused to others. Likewise, whether the crash is your fault or not, medical bills and lost income for you and any occupants of your car might drive you to bankruptcy.
Mandated or not, you would want to have motorbike insurance coverage so you can protect yourself from a liability claim or a reckless motorist who crashes into you.
What Motorcycle Insurance Should I Get?
- Liability insurance is the only coverage that Washington state requires you to carry (effective July 2019). Liability coverage secures you if you’re found at fault for an accident where another individual is injured or their property is harmed.
- Uninsured Motorist is, probably, the most essential insurance protection and is listed second simply because you can not get it without first getting liability. With uninsured motorist, your insurer covers you and any others in your car as if they were the uninsured chauffeur’s insurance company.In their October 2017 report, the Insurance Research Council reported that 17.4% of Washington drivers are uninsured.
- Medical protection is an optional protection and covers any required medical treatment for you and any passengers up to the coverage amount you pick. This can be important if you don’t have medical insurance to cover your medical costs or you have a high-deductible health plan.
You may be amazed that comprehensive & collision (aka full coverage) are not on this list. These coverages are typically mandated by loan providers if you get a loan to buy your motorbike. Yes, this coverage is extremely essential to the bank but the 3 protections above are much more most likely to keep you from insolvency in case of an accident.
Let’s face it. All motorcyclists are at the mercy of other motorists. This is not a computer game where you can reset the game and start over. If you get struck, you might be hospitalized for months. Riding safe entails wearing the right protective gear. If you take your safety and the financial safety of your loved ones seriously, then insurance needs to be seen like protective equipment.
Can You Insure My Sport Touring Cycle?
We can insure your:
- Moped, scooter, dirt bike, and enduro
- Custom, vintage, classic, collector, and antique
- Cruiser, touring, sport touring, and trike, and even an autocycle
- ATV or UTV with 3 wheels, 4 wheels, or even 8
- What did we forget?
What is Broad Form Cycle Insurance?
Comprehensive and collision coverages (also known as “full coverage”) that would pay to take care of the bike in case of a crash, theft, or vandalism cannot be added to a motorcycle broadform policy however Uninsured Motorist and also Medical can be added.
If you respond Yes to these 3 statements, then Broad Form Motorcycle Insurance may be appropriate for you.
1. You own or ride multiple cycles.
2. You are the only one that at any time rides your motorcycles.
3. You don’t need “full coverage” on any one of your cycles.
How Much Does Cycle Insurance Coverage Cost?
- Your Age: Stats tell the insurance company that if you are under 25 you are more likely to be involved in an accident than if you are 30+.
- Your Driving Record: If you have received speeding tickets or have been involved in a wreck in the last couple years, then your chances of having another wreck are greater.
- Your Motorbike: Particular motorbikes appear to attract careless bikers.
- Your Home Address: Congested, urban areas also boost your odds of being involved in an accident.
- Your Coverages: Naturally, if you choose more insurance coverages your price will be increased however similar to when you purchase the bigger package at the food store, you also end up paying less per $1,000 of insurance coverage. Doubling your liability insurance coverage from $25,000 per person to $50,000 per person will not double the cost yet most likely increase it less than 20%.
- Your Discounts: Every company makes available various combinations of discounts. The more that match up with your circumstances, the more likely you will end up paying less. Some discounts available: Multiple cycle, Multiple policy, Claim-free, Safety training course, Paid-in-full, Motorcycle organization membership, and more.
What Company Has The Very Best Motorcycle Insurance Quotes?
If you call any of the ‘name brand’ providers such as State Farm, Allstate, Farmers, Geico, or Markel, you only get one quote from their brand. Each company we represent, Progressive, Safeco, Dairyland, and Foremost, has different specialties giving you alternatives when you are hunting.
Some of our motorcycle insurance providers even offer a car & cycle insurance bundle discount, saving money on both policies. This is a fantastic method to save cash on your motorbike insurance coverage.
Motorcycle Insurance for New Riders
As a new rider, you have less experience so insurance companies figure you are more likely to be involved in a crash and therefore will require you to pay more. Keep your record clean and avoid getting in crashes and you will see your rate drop as you acquire experience.
Testimonials & Referrals
Kent is a city located in King County, Washington, United States. The sixth largest city in the state, Kent is in the heart of the Seattle–Tacoma metropolitan area, located 15 miles south of Seattle, 16 miles southwest of Bellevue, and 13 miles northeast of Tacoma (measuring from city center to city center). Kent is connected to Seattle, Bellevue and Tacoma via two freeways, numerous city streets, Sounder commuter rail, and – coming in 2024 – Link light rail. Incorporated in 1890, it is the second oldest incorporated city in King County, after Seattle. Kent’s population as of April 2010 was 92,411 according to the 2010 census. Annexation in July 1, 2010 increased the population by 11,000 Kent is generally divided into 3 sections: West Hill (mixed residential and commercial along Interstate 5), Valley (primarily industrial and commercial with some medium density residential; significant parkland along Green River), and East Hill (primarily residential with retail).
The Kent area was first permanently settled by European Americans in the 1850s along the banks of what was then the White River. The first settler was Samuel Russell, who sailed the White and Duwamish rivers until he claimed a plot of land southeast of modern-day downtown Kent in the spring of 1853. Russell was followed by several other settlers who quickly staked claims around the area. The settlements were originally known as “White River” and later the town was called “Titusville” after an early settler by the name of James Henry Titus. (There is still a “Titusville Station” sign on Gowe Street near First Avenue). In 1861 a post office was established under the name White River and was located at the farm of David and Irena Neely who settled in modern-day Kent in 1854. In 1855 their farm was attacked by Native Americans when David Neely served as a lieutenant in the Territorial Army. Another settler was Henry L. Yesler, who was the first sawmill operator in Seattle. By 1870 the population was 277 and all of the quality bottom-land had been claimed.
Throughout the 1860s and 70’s, grain and forage crops such as wheat, barley, oats, hay, and timothy accounted for much of the annual return of farmers in the valley. During the late 1870s the town discovered hops production as a major source of income. Due to an aphid invasion which affected hops crops in Europe, hops from the Puget Sound area began to command high prices. Hops were shipped from Titusville either by the river or via rail. In 1889 the town was renamed for the County of Kent, the major hops-producing region in England. Ezra Meeker was asked by the Northern Pacific Railroad to name its station. Meeker suggested that it be known as Kent as it was “Hop Capitol of the West”. Hops production in the White River valley came to an end soon after its own invasion of aphids in 1891.
Source: Kent, Washington in Wikipedia