Seattle Motorcycle Insurance – Cheap Prices
Insure Your Cycle, Scooter, RZRs, & Snowmobile
Instant Proof of Motorbike Insurance Coverage!
Are you trying to find the cheapest motorcycle insurance coverage in Seattle? You have actually found the best place. We have longstanding partnerships with outstanding cycle insurance carriers so that we can find you the very best rate.
Whether your cycle is a street bike, a touring bike, a cruiser, a custom-made chopper, or even a moped or scooter, your bike is associated with freedom which brings enjoyment. However with this adventure comes unpredictability and considering that you never ever can forsee what lies over the next hill, the ideal coverage will ensure you’re ready for it.
The motorbike coverage you desire at a cost you can manage
Do you just need the inexpensive motorbike insurance coverage to be legal? We can assist!
Are you passionate about your motorcycle? We can cover your bike, your accessories, and even your riding gear.
Selecting the right coverage is similar to selecting the best bike. You want it to fit your needs and your way of life but also to be within your budget. The state requires you have a minimal amount of liability coverage but higher levels are available and other protections are advised. Ensure you discuss all your offered choices with a licensed insurance agent at Mid-Columbia Insurance.
Below is everything you need to know to get the very best rate on your cycle insurance coverage:
Scary Cycle Accidents - VIDEO
Is Cycle Insurance Mandated in Washington State?
If you cause a crash and don’t have insurance, you could put you and your family in financial danger for the damage done to others. Whether the accident is your fault or not, medical expenses and lost income for you and any passengers could drive you to personal bankruptcy.
Required or not, you want to have motorcycle insurance so you can safeguard yourself from a liability suit or an irresponsible motorist who hits you.
What Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Should I Get?
- Liability insurance coverage is the only coverage that Washington state mandates you to have (since July 2019). Liability protects you if you are discovered at fault for a crash where another person is hurt or their property is damaged.
- Uninsured Motorist is, arguably, the most crucial insurance coverage and is listed second only due to the fact that you can not get it without purchasing liability. With uninsured motorist, your insurance company covers you and any passengers as if they were the uninsured chauffeur’s insurance company.In their October 2017 report, the Insurance Research Council reported that 17.4% of Washington drivers are uninsured.
- Medical payments is an optional protection and covers any required medical treatment for you and any passengers up to the coverage amount you pick. This can be crucial if you do not have health insurance to cover your medical expenses or you have a high-deductible health insurance.
You might be surprised that comprehensive & collision (aka full coverage) are not on this list. These protections are frequently mandated by lending institutions if you secure a loan to buy your cycle. Yes, this protection is very important to the bank but the three coverages above are a lot more likely to keep you from personal bankruptcy in the event of a crash.
Let’s face it. All motorcyclists are at the mercy of other motorists. This is not a video game where you can reset the game and start over. If you get struck, you might be hospitalized for months. Riding safe entails using the best protective equipment. If you take your safety and the financial safety of your loved ones seriously, then insurance needs to be viewed as protective equipment.
Can I Insure My Scooter?
We can insure your:
- Moped, scooter, dirt bike, and enduro
- Custom, vintage, classic, collector, and antique
- Cruiser, touring, sport touring, and trike, and even an autocycle
- ATV or UTV with 3 wheels, 4 wheels, or even 8
- What did we forget?
What is a BroadForm Cycle Insurance Policy?
Comprehensive and collision protections (aka “full coverage”) that would pay to repair the bike in case of an accident, theft, or vandalism cannot be included in a motorcycle broadform plan however Uninsured Motorist as well as Medical can be added.
If you answer Yes to these three statements, then Broad Form Bike Insurance coverage may be a good fit for you.
1. You have or ride a couple motorbikes.
2. You are the only one that at any time rides your motorbikes.
3. You don’t require “full coverage” on any one of your bikes.
How Much Does Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Cost?
- Your Age: Statistics inform the insurance company that if you are under 25 you are more likely to have an accident than if you are 30+.
- Your Driving History: If you have accumulated speeding tickets or have already had a crash in the last few years, then your chances of having another accident are greater.
- Your Motorbike: Certain motorbikes appear to encourage negligent bikers.
- Your Home Address: Clogged, urban areas also boost your possibilities of being in a wreck.
- Your Coverages: Obviously, if you purchase extra coverages your rate will be increased but similar to when you purchase the larger package at the food store, you also end up paying less per $1,000 of insurance. For instance, doubling your liability insurance coverage from $25,000 per person to $50,000 per person would not double the price however possibly elevate it less than 20%.
- Your Discounts: Every insurance company makes available different combinations of discounts. The more that match up with your situation, the more likely you will end up paying less. Some discounts available include: Multiple cycle, Multiple policy, Claim-free, Safety course, Paid-in-full, Cycle organization membership, and others.
What Company Has The Very Best Motorbike Insurance Quotes?
If you call some of the ‘name brand’ providers such as State Farm, Allstate, Farmers, Geico, or Markel, you only get one quote from their brand. Each company we represent, Progressive, Safeco, Dairyland, and Foremost, has various specialties giving you choices when you are hunting.
Some of our insurers even offer an automobile & motorcycle insurance bundle discount, marking down both policies. This is an excellent method to save cash on your motorbike insurance policy.
Cycle Insurance for New Riders
As a brand-new rider, you have less experience so insurance companies figure you are more likely to be involved in an accident and therefore will make you pay more. Keep your driving record clear and avoid getting in any crashes and you ought to see your rate drop as you gain experience.
Testimonials & Referrals
Seattle ( see-AT-əl) is a seaport city on the West Coast of the United States. It is the seat of King County, Washington. Seattle is the largest city in both the state of Washington and the Pacific Northwest region of North America. According to U.S. Census data released in 2019, the Seattle metropolitan area’s population stands at 3.98 million, and ranks as the 15th-largest in the United States. In July 2013, it was the fastest-growing major city in the United States and remained in the top 5 in May 2015 with an annual growth rate of 2.1%. In July 2016, Seattle was again the fastest-growing major U.S. city, with a 3.1% annual growth rate.
Seattle is situated on an isthmus between Puget Sound (an inlet of the Pacific Ocean) and Lake Washington. It is the northernmost large city in the United States, located about 100 miles (160 km) south of the Canadian border. A major gateway for trade with Asia, Seattle is the fourth-largest port in North America in terms of container handling as of 2015.
The Seattle area was inhabited by Native Americans for at least 4,000 years before the first permanent European settlers.Arthur A. Denny and his group of travelers, subsequently known as the Denny Party, arrived from Illinois via Portland, Oregon, on the schooner Exact at Alki Point on November 13, 1851. The settlement was moved to the eastern shore of Elliott Bay and named “Seattle” in 1852, in honor of Chief Si’ahl of the local Duwamish and Suquamish tribes. Today, Seattle has high populations of Native, Scandinavian, Asian American, African American, as well as a thriving LGBT community that ranks 6th in the United States for population.
Source: Seattle, Washington in Wikipedia