May is Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month, a great time to look into the benefits of a Safeco motorcycle policy no matter what type of bikes you ride – sport cycle, cruiser, chopper, dirt bike, or ATV. Here are four ways Safeco helps you ride with confidence.
1. Safety apparel coverage kicks in if your safety apparel is damaged in a collision, paying up to $1,000 with no deductible. This applies to all policies whether written with physical damage coverage or not.
2. Safeco’s Roadside Assistance is an optional coverage that provides a tow, a jump start and peace of mind while you’re on the road – 24 hours a day, anywhere in the U.S., with no out of pocket expenses.
3. Trip interruption coverage, which includes lodging, meals and transportation costs, is included in Roadside Assistance for riders who need assistance when more than 100 miles from home.
4. Safeco offers a variety of discounts, too!
- Experience discount, if you have one or more years of riding experience (the discount increases with more years of experience).
- Safety course discount, if you have taken an approved motorcycle training course in the last three years.
- Anti-lock brakes discount, if your vehicle has anti-lock brakes.
- Claims free discount, if no at-fault claims have been paid during the previous term.
- And more! Discounts vary by state so call us today and check with one of our professional agents to see what’s available.
Cheap motorcycle insurance is our specialty!
Modified article written by Linda Ryall from Safeco