Safeco Watercraft insurance not only offers a boatload of discounts,
check out the comparison chart below to see why it’s a better bet for your boat.
Most companies’ base policy
Safeco’s base policy
- Actual cash value (ACV) coverage
- Settles total losses at agreed value (important!)
- Has internal policy limits on wreckage removal and fuel spill coverage
- Includes coverages for fuel spill and wreckage removal at the limit of liability
- Requires that all other coverages be endorsed at additional premium
- Includes personal effects coverage for fishing gear and other personal property up to $750
- Includes up to $500 for on-water towing and labor costs
- Automatically covers items like water skis, safety equipment and marine electronics up to 10% of the insured hull value
with unattached equipment coverage
- Even covers pets in a boating accident
A boatload of discounts
In addition to great coverage, Safeco offers a variety of discounts.
You may qualify for a discount if you:
- Have another Safeco policy
- Take a safety course
- Own a boat for more than a year
- Own a home
- Pay their premium in full
- Have at least five years of boating experience
- Are insuring a watercraft with a diesel engine
- and more!
Call today to see what Mid-Columbia Insurance can do for you!