⚡ A great opportunity awaits the right person in our busy insurance office ⚡
Mid-Columbia Insurance is excited to hire a highly motivated individual as a licensed insurance professional in our busy and growing insurance agency.
This is a great opportunity for a strong team player who is willing to go that extra mile for their customers and their fellow team members.
We are searching for a bilingual (English & Spanish) individual who will fit in with our team.
Our success as an agency is due to our commitment to excellence and our desire to be the very best.
⚡ We are looking for someone who: ⚡
- Is intuitive and has a proactive approach to serving both customers and their co-workers
- Has great written and verbal communication skills in English & Spanish
- Has excellent phone rapport and aptitude for customer service
- Has a strong work ethic and takes ownership of his/her work
- Is poised, positive, outgoing, cheerful, and has a professional demeanor and appearance
- Demonstrates integrity, honesty, teamwork, and genuine concern for others
- Smiles on a regular basis
- Is looking for a career and not just a job
⚡ Duties and Responsibilities ⚡
- Identify, qualify, and close sales leads
- Present and explain insurance products and services using a consultative approach
- Ability to problem solve and think outside of the box
- Follow through and exceed client expectations
- Build and maintain relationships with clients & co-workers
⚡ Experience and Skills ⚡
- Great self starter
- Punctual and have own transportation
- Maintain an upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic attitude daily
- Willingness to learn and remain coach-able
- Basic computer skills including ability to touch type
⚡ Qualifications ⚡
- Must either possess a current Washington P&C Insurance License or able to obtain one within 3 month of job offer.
- Must be Bilingual English/Spanish
- Able to work Full Time Monday – Friday
⚡ To Apply complete these 2️⃣ tasks:⚡
- Email [email protected]:
- Subject Line: Agent Position
- Body of Email: Explain why you are a fit for this position, and
- Attach: Your resume.
- Complete the quick 7 minute job assessment quiz you will receive back by email.