Homeowners Insurance – Cover Your Home & Property
The coverage you want at a price you can afford.
Homeowners insurance helps you recover from losses to your home, your belongings, and liability claims against you and your family. It can cover fires, lightning, theft, wind/hail damage, and more. Homeowners insurance can also cover additional living expenses after a covered loss as well as injuries that occur to others on your property and even lawsuits filed against you.
Your home insurance can help cover:
– Your home
– Garages & sheds
– Your “stuff” inside your home
– Claims against you or your family
Many optional insurance coverages help protect you.
Here are some posts about Homeowners Insurance
Homeowners Insurance Facts
- Local – Whether you live in Kennewick, Pasco, Yakima or anywhere in Washington
- Quick quotes – estimates in person, over the phone, or online.
- Cheap, cheaper, cheapest – we offer homeowners coverage for every budget.
- Good, better, best – you choose the level of coverage you want.
- Claims – handled quickly and professionally.
- Affordable rates – the coverage you want at a price you can afford.
- Multiple companies – as a broker, we offer policies from multiple preferred companies including Safeco, Foremost & Progressive.
- Lenders and Real Estate Agents – we can help your clients get insured
- renters – if your home is an apartment or a house we can cover your stuff.
- Spanish or English – our staff is bilingual
- Reviews – check out our online reviews to see what our clients think.