To assist a large Independent Insurance Agency in continuing to be the best agency in the state in writing premium, increasing household bundling, and identifying cross-sell opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Answering the phone
• Updating client information
• Organizing office areas
• Managing telemarketers, and assisting with their payouts
• Changing mortgagee clauses
• Verifying coverage
• Printing ID Cards
• Contacting existing clients and identifying cross-sell opportunities
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
• Highly motivated
• Able to identify, convince, and persuade current clients on various insurance needs in order to hand off to sales team
• Computer Skills
• Typing Skills
• Phone Skills
To Apply complete these two tasks:
- Email HR@MidColumbiaInsurance.com with subject line CSR Position. In the email, 1) explain why you are a fit for this position and 2) attach your resume.
- You will be sent a link to complete a quick 7 minute assessment.