Renters Insurance – Protect Your “Stuff” from Fire and Theft
Instant Renters Insurance for You!
Are you looking for the top renters insurance agency that can help find you affordable renters insurance? We represent a number of renters insurance companies so we can shop for you.
The renters coverage you want at a price you can afford
Do you just need the general renters insurance to make your landlord happy? We can help!
Are you passionate about your stuff? We can cover your electronics, your clothes, and even your furniture.
Everything you need to know to get the best price on your renters insurance:
- Why You Should Consider Renters Insurance
- Do I Need Renters Insurance If My Landlord Has Insurance?
- I Don’t Have Much Stuff. Do I Still Need Renters Insurance?
- Less Than a Dollar-a-Day for Renters Insurance You Can Trust
- Renters Insurance Facts
Why You Should Consider Renters Insurance
Renters Insurance will pay to replace any property that is stolen, damaged, or destroyed by a covered incident. This includes electronics, clothing, furniture, jewelry, and much more. Your belongings are protected even when you are away from home. So, if your laptop is stolen from your car or your bike gets taken from the rack at work, your renters insurance will pay to replace them.
Do I Need Renters Insurance If My Landlord Has Insurance?
Yes! Your landlord’s insurance only covers damage to the building and property. It won’t pay to replace your stuff and it won’t cover relocation expenses should you need a place to stay while repairs are made.
I Don’t Have Much Stuff. Do I Still Need Renters Insurance?
You probably have more stuff than you think. What would it cost to replace all your clothes, from socks and underwear on up, new at the store? Your furniture, computer, TV, electronics, and grown up toys?
Do I Need to Create a Home Inventory?
It is a good idea and easy to document everything you own along with its estimated value. This inventory will be extremely helpful if you need to file a claim down the road, helping you to get your belongings replaced faster.
An easy way to do an inventory is just to use your camera phone to video around your home or apartment. As you record, you can open drawers, move items around & describe them.
Of course, the easy way to do this is to have a friend help you and then you can go over to their place and do the same. Then each of you can store the video for each other.
Less Than a Dollar-a-Day for Renters Insurance You Can Trust
- Replace your stuff – if anything you own (furniture, electronics, clothes, etc) gets damaged or stolen.
- Be ready for mishaps – if someone sues you for accidental damage to them or their “stuff”.
- Living Expenses – if you must move out while your place is being repaired, you hotel stay and meals are covered.
If you rent an apartment, condo, house, dorm room, whatever, you need renters insurance.
Renters Insurance Facts
- We represent a number of companies that offer affordable coverage.
- Policies offered from Safeco, Progressive, Foremost, and others.
- Insure your stuff in your apartment or home or just the room you rent.
- Read our reviews to see that our customers rate us best broker in Washington.
- Sometimes the cheap, cheaper, or cheapest policy is not the best.
- Spanish speaking licensed agents help you shop for the best coverage at a better price.
- Go ahead. Get a quote from Geico, State Farm, Farmers, or Allstate. Then make sure to call us.
Testimonials & Referrals
I’m glad I called Mid Columbia today, Kristen was super helpful in getting me quoted at rate that worked for me. Mid Columbia Insurance seems like great family run business. #NotgoingbacktoGeico
Daisy was amazing at helping me get a policy today. Thank you so much. You were amazing and loved your bubbly personality and how happy and cheerful you were. I will definitely refer your name out to everyone. Gracias muchacha
Kyle was great with helping me out with my SR-22