Renters Insurance [FAQ] – Protect Your “Stuff” from Fire and Theft
Instant Renters Insurance for You!
Are you looking for the top renters insurance agency that can help find you affordable renters insurance? We represent a number of renters insurance companies so we can shop for you.
The renters coverage you want at a price you can afford
Do you just need the general renters insurance to make your landlord happy? We can help!
Are you passionate about your stuff? We can cover your electronics, your clothes, and even your furniture.
Everything you need to know to get the best price on your renters insurance:
Why Do I Need Renters Insurance?
Do I Need Renters Insurance If My Landlord Has Insurance?
I Don’t Have Much Stuff. Do I Still Need Renters Insurance?
Do I Need to Create a Home Inventory?
An easy way to do an inventory is just to use your camera phone to video around your home or apartment. As you record, you can open drawers, move items around & describe them.
Of course, the easy way to do this is to have a friend help you and then you can go over to their place and do the same. Then each of you can store the video for each other.
How Much Is Renters Insurance Per Month?
What Is The Best Renters Insurance Policy?
Should I Get Renters Insurance?
Can a Landlord Require Renters Insurance?
Many renters assume their landlord’s insurance policy will cover their personal items in the event of a loss but it only covers the landlord’s ‘stuff’.
What Does Renters Insurance Cover?
Is Renters Insurance Worth It?
Can I Use My Roommate’s Renters Insurance Policy?
We always recommend having your own renters insurance policy.
Less Than a Dollar-a-Day for Renters Insurance You Can Trust
If there was a fire at your place today, would you be willing to pay a dollar to replace all your stuff?
A renters insurance policy usually runs between $15 and $25 a month. That is less than a dollar a day.
- Replace your stuff – if anything you own (furniture, electronics, clothes, etc) gets damaged or stolen.
- Be ready for mishaps – if someone sues you for accidental damage to them or their “stuff”.
- Living Expenses – if you must move out while your place is being repaired, you hotel stay and meals are covered.
If you rent an apartment, condo, house, dorm room, whatever, you need renters insurance.
Renters Insurance Facts
- We represent a number of companies that offer affordable coverage.
- Policies offered from Safeco, Progressive, Foremost, and others.
- Insure your stuff in your apartment or home or just the room you rent.
- Read our reviews to see that our customers rate us best broker in Washington.
- Sometimes the cheap, cheaper, or cheapest policy is not the best.
- Spanish speaking licensed agents help you shop for the best coverage at a better price.
- Go ahead. Get a quote from Geico, State Farm, Farmers, or Allstate. Then make sure to call us.
Testimonials & Referrals
I asked them not to call me, and to contact me over sms or email. They actually listened! And they sold me exactly what I asked for! Excellent customer service in my book.
I was looking for a quote, within the hour Kyle P. contacted me, and I got signed up. It was super easy, quick & Kyle was very polite and helpful.
Daisy M. has been my sub agent for 10 years or more and I couldn’t be more happy with the devotion and customer service she provides. She is always willing to go above and beyond when helping a client in need. Thank you for providing such outstanding customer service..