Chelan County Insurance Agency for Auto, SR22, Home, Renters & Life
Save On Insurance In Chelan County
Looking for great insurance rates in Chelan County? You can get the insurance coverage you want at a price you can afford by talking to one of our professional licensed agents today.
At Mid-Columbia Insurance, we know that quality service, savings, and loyalty are all part of serving our clients.
Sure, you could call AllStateFarmers and get one quote from each or go online and get a quote from the General, Progressive, or Geico but why not save on insurance and shop for the best car insurance quotes in Chelan County by just calling us?
Start getting the savings you deserve once you get a quick & easy quote online for your car insurance, SR22 insurance, drivers license insurance, motorcycle insurance, homeowners insurance, renters insurance and even your boat, atv and RV insurance.
Broad Form Insurance covers you to drive any car in Chelan County. Owned or Not. Perfect if you own several cars or if you frequently borrow other people’s cars and want to make sure you have insurance in case they don’t.
Is your license suspended or revoked as the result of too many tickets, a DUI, or driving without insurance? If you are required to file an SR22 in Chelan County, we can get if filed for you with the department of licensing.
Satisfy your landlord & replace your stuff that is stolen or damaged by a fire in Chelan County. How much would you need to replace your electronics, clothing, furniture, etc.
Love your bike? Insure your motorcycle in Chelan County from theft or vandalism, along with any liability or medical coverage that you would need after accident while riding your motorcycle.
About Chelan County
Chelan County is located at the north-central portion of Washington state. Its name is derived from a Chelan Indian word meaning “deep water,” likely a reference to 55-mile-long Lake Chelan, which reaches a maximum depth of 1,486 feet. Nearly 90 percent of the county is owned by the state and federal governments.
The county is bordered by Okanogan County on the northeast, Douglas County on the east, Kittitas County on the south, King County on the southwest, Snohomish County on the west, and Skagit County on the northwest.
Chelan County Communities
Cities in Chelan County include Cashmere, Chelan, Entiat, Leavenworth, and Wenatchee, the county seat. Towns in the county include Chelan Falls, Manson, South Wenatchee, and Sunnyslope.
Chelan County Landmarks and Points of Interest
- Lake Chelan AVA
- Buckner Cabin, Rainbow Lane, Stehekin, Wa
- Buckner Homestead Historic District, Stehekin, Wa
- Chatter Creek Guard Station, Leavenworth, Wa
- Columbia River Bridge (aka Old Wenatchee Bridge), Wenatchee, Wa
- Senator George Sellar Bridge, Wenatchee, Wa
- Downtown Wenatchee Historic District, Wenatchee, Wa
- Golden West Lodge Historic District, Stehekin, Wa
- Lake Chelan Dam (Lake Chelan Hydroelectric Project), Chelan, Wa
- Leavenworth Ranger Station, Leavenworth, Wa
- Leavenworth Ski Hill Historic District, Leavenworth, Wa
- George Miller House, Stehekin, Wa
- Purple Point-Stehekin Ranger Station House, Stehekin, Wa
- Rock Island Railroad Bridge, Rock Island, Wa
- St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, Chelan, Wa
- Stehekin School, Stehekin, Wa
- Stevens Pass Historic District, Skykomish, Wa
- Sulphide–Frisco Cabin, Stehekin, Wa
- Wenatchee Fire Station No. 1, Wenatchee, Wa
Chelan County Sources
- Chelan County, Washington – Wikipedia
Testimonials & Referrals
My agent Gary was a great help. He seen that my policy was about to renew, and my rates were going up. He went out of his way to find me a better deal, and get my new policy set up with no lapse.
The Best Insurance Agent in the Tri-Cities, go see Daisy for all your insurance needs.
Estevan provided me excellent service. He patiently answered all my questions and was VERY prompt in getting me the necessary paperwork. You have a great employee!