Dairyland Motorcycle Insurance
• Get affordable motorcycle insurance •
Get Dairyland Motorcycle Insurance
Whether you just got your bike or ATV, or have never had motorcycle insurance before, or are just looking to save some money by switching insurance companies, Dairyland Insurance can help protect you from while on the road.
Dairyland Motorcycle Insurance is available through Mid-Columbia Insurance as an authorized agent representing Dairyland Insurance in Washington state.
The law does require every motorcyclist to carry insurance, but that doesn’t mean every policy is identical. At Mid-Columbia Insurance we know you have many cycle insurance choices. We’ll help you understand your bike insurance coverage and options. Call us at (509)783-5600 or complete the quote form for a Dairyland Motorcycle Insurance Quote.
The Coverage You Want At A Price You Can Afford
Choosing the right insurance coverage is like choosing the right motorcycle. You want it to fit your needs and your lifestyle but also to be within your budget.
Washington state requires you to carry a minimal amount of liability coverage but higher limits and other coverages are highly recommended and are available.
Getting the right Insurance coverage is important. We will help make sure understand all your options so you can make an informed choice.
Dairyland is more than just cheap motorcycle insurance coverage
When it comes to motorcycle insurance coverage, you want more than affordable prices – you want to ensure you and your bike are protected. Period.
Dairyland isn’t actually “cheap” motorcycle insurance – it’s affordable motorcycle insurance with plenty of value and cost savings. That’s why since 1966, millions of motorcycle riders have picked Dairyland to help protect themselves and their various types of motorcycles – from sports bikes to open-road cruisers. Dairyland is best known for:
- Quality, customized motorcycle insurance options
- Money-saving insurance discounts
- Industry-leading services
Already Insured with Dairyland?
If you already have Dairyland motorcycle insurance and are just looking for an agent to help you, it is possible and simple to move your policy to our agency so we can help you. Call and speak to one of our insurance specialists today!
Request a Dairyland Insurance Quote
"*" indicates required fields
25+ Years Experience
Mid-Columbia Insurance has over 25 years of experience helping drivers get the insurance they want. We love Dairyland but they might not be the right fit for you. As an independent agent, we always quote you with multiple companies and we know how to get you the most affordable insurance no matter your situation.
Dairyland Payment Information
|Address||P.O. Box 8021 |
Stevens Point, WI 54481-8021
Dairyland Claims Information
Why We Recommend Dairyland Motorcycle Insurance
You’ve probably seen thousands of commercials on tv about low motorcycle insurance rates if you ride like a lizard or can sing nostalgic songs. Dairyland does not spend the millions of dollars it takes to run those commercials over and over again. Instead, they partner with local independent agents, like Mid-Columbia Insurance, to make personal connections with our clients.
If you’re wondering if you can get affordable motorcycle insurance that provides the coverage you and your family need, get a quote from us and we will see if Dairyland can offer you the best rates or if one of our other companies can do a better job. (It is nice to represent more than just one company.)
Dairyland offers some great features (detailed below), that save our customers lots of money. Also, If you need to insure your motorcycle, Dairyland not only can do it, they will give you a bundle discount as well.
Dairyland Offers Affordable Motorcycle Insurance Coverages for all types of bikes and ATVs
Dairyland covers all types of motorcycles and ATVs, from manufacturers such as Harley-Davidson, Honda, Polaris, and Indian. And a range of models, including Cruisers, Touring, Sportbikes, Dirt Bikes, Mopeds/Scooters, ATV, Side-by-Sides, & other offroad vehicles.
Dairyland offers multiple motorcycle insurance coverages to help you customize your policy with the protection you want at a low price you can afford. Contact one of our licensed agents to find the insurance coverage you want and start saving today!
Policy Level Coverages
Coverages that are the same for every motorcycle on the policy…..
- Liability • Car insurance always begins with liability coverage since it is required by state law and protects you financially when you’re liable as the owner or driver of your vehicle.
- Uninsured Motorist • Coverage up to your policy limits in case a driver with insufficient coverage (or no coverage) injures you or your passengers or damages your vehicle.
- Medical Payments • Medical coverage between $500 and $5,000 is available for you and your passengers’ medical bills after an accident.
Vehicle Level Coverages
- Comprehensive • Helps pay for repairs or to replace your car if it is stolen, vandalized, or damaged in some way other than in a collision. Includes loss or damage from fire, flood, falling objects, wind, hail, and collision with an animal.
- Collision • Helps pay for repairs to your car for damage caused in an accident.
- Towing and Labor • Covers towing to the nearest qualified repair shop and other basic emergency services such as fuel delivery if you run out of gas, jump starting your battery, and locksmith services if you’re locked out of your car.
- Optional/Special Equipment Coverage • Covers permanently installed custom equipment that was not installed at the factory or dealership. Eligible equipment includes stereos and DVD players as well as cosmetic/performance modifications like roll bars, custom wheels, lift kits, murals, and modified engines.
- Roadside Assistance coverage provides 24-hour toll-free towing (on a flat bed truck) and roadside service if your motorcycle is disabled due to mechanical or electrical breakdown. This includes assistance for battery failure, flat tires, empty gas tank, lost key and much more. Ensure help arrives when you needs it most.
- Trip Interruption coverage pays for eligible expenses (food, lodging, transportation, towing, etc.) if you experience a crash or mechanical breakdown more than 100 miles from home.
Dairyland offers a number of discounts, particularly to safe drivers, to help you save on your motorcycle policy.
- Homeowner • Significant savings on your auto insurance when you own your home, townhouse, condominium or mobile home.
- Multi-cycle • Save when you have more than one vehicle on your Dairyland policy.
- Pay In Full • If you pay your policy bill (six-month or one-year amounts) in full, you’ll receive a significant discount.
- Auto Pay • Save $4 per month by having your payment made automatically by Credit/Debit Card or Bank Account
- H.O.G. and other rider group discounts • Membership in a rider group could save you money.
- Rider safety course discount • Safer riders get better rates.
Dairyland Insurance Features & Distinctives
What policy terms does Dairyland offer in Washington?
• Dairyland offers 12 month terms for motorcycle policies in Washington.
What is Dairyland’s minimum down payment option in Washington?
• You can start your policy with just 1 month down.
How much does Dairyland charge for an SR22? Is it filed electronically?
• Dairyland does not charge a fee or surcharge a policy just to file the SR22. And SR22s are filed electronically in Washington and other states that allow electronic filing.
What’s the oldest a cycle can be and have comprehensive and collision coverage in Washington?
• Comprehensive and Collision (aka Full Coverage) can be added to bikes up to 20-years old.
Is my credit score used in my rating in Washington?
• No, effective June 2021 insurance scores are no longer used to determine rates.
Does Dairyland have a Mobile App?
• Yes! Get the Dairyland app and make life easier. Make payments from anywhere, anytime. Get bill alerts. Access your account to update information and stay informed. View ID cards so you are never without your proof of insurance.