Dairyland Car Insurance
Get a quote on affordable Dairyland car insurance
Get Dairyland Car Insurance
Dairyland Auto Insurance is available through Mid-Columbia Insurance as an authorized agent representing Dairyland Insurance in Washington state. Whether you just got your driver’s license, are a high-risk driver, have collected a few tickets, or are just looking to save some money by switching insurance companies, Dairyland Insurance can help protect you from while on the road.
The law does require every driver to carry insurance, but that doesn’t mean every policy is identical. At Mid-Columbia Insurance we know you have many auto insurance choices. We’ll help you understand your auto insurance coverage and options. Call us at (509)783-5600 or complete the quote form for a Dairyland Auto Insurance Quote.
The Coverage You Want At A Price You Can Afford
Choosing the right insurance coverage is like choosing the right car. You want it to fit your needs and your lifestyle but also to be within your budget.
Washington state requires you to carry a minimal amount of liability coverage but higher limits and other coverages are highly recommended and are available.
Getting the right Insurance coverage is important. We will help make sure understand all your options so you can make an informed choice.
Already Insured with Dairyland?
If you already have Dairyland car insurance and are just looking for an agent to help you, it is possible and simple to move your policy to our agency so we can help you. Call and speak to one of our insurance specialists today!
Request a Dairyland Insurance Quote
25+ Years Experience
Mid-Columbia Insurance has over 25 years of experience helping drivers get the insurance they want. We love Dairyland but they might not be the right fit for you. As an independent agent, we always quote you with multiple companies and we know how to get you the most affordable insurance no matter your situation.
Dairyland Payment Information
|Address||P.O. Box 8021 |
Stevens Point, WI 54481-8021
Dairyland Claims Information
Why We Recommend Dairyland Auto Insurance
You’ve probably seen thousands of commercials on tv about low car insurance rates if you drive like a lizard or throw like a quarterback. Dairyland does not spend the millions of dollars it takes to run those commercials over and over again. Instead, they partner with local independent agents, like Mid-Columbia Insurance, to make personal connections with our clients.
If you’re wondering if you can get affordable car insurance that provides the coverage you and your family need, get a quote from us and we will see if Dairyland can offer you the best rates or if one of our other companies can do a better job. (It is nice not to be shackled to just one company.)
Dairyland offers some great features (detailed below), that save our customers lots of money. Also, If you need to insure your motorcycle, Dairyland not only can do it, they will give you a bundle discount as well.
Dairyland Auto Insurance Coverages
Build Your Own Auto Insurance Policy • Dairyland’s auto insurance coverage options allow you to build the policy you want. We will help you choose the best combination of coverages that are right for you and your budget.
Policy Level Coverages
Coverages that are the same for every vehicle on the policy…..
- Liability • Car insurance always begins with liability coverage since it is required by state law and protects you financially when you’re liable as the owner or driver of your vehicle.
- Uninsured Motorist • Coverage up to your policy limits in case a driver with insufficient coverage (or no coverage) injures you or your passengers or damages your vehicle.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) • Medical coverage up to the limits you chose for your and/or your passengers’ medical bills after an accident.
Vehicle Level Coverages
- Comprehensive • Helps pay for repairs or to replace your car if it is stolen, vandalized, or damaged in some way other than in a collision. Includes loss or damage from fire, flood, falling objects, wind, hail, and collision with an animal.
- Collision • Helps pay for repairs to your car for damage caused in an accident.
- Rental Reimbursement • After a covered accident, this coverage will reimburse you for the full or partial cost of renting a car while yours is in the shop being repaired.
- Towing and Labor • Covers towing to the nearest qualified repair shop and other basic emergency services such as fuel delivery if you run out of gas, jump starting your battery, and locksmith services if you’re locked out of your car.
- Car Loan Protection • If your car is declared a total loss because of an accident or theft, Safeco pays the difference between how much is left on your loan or lease and the depreciated value of your car. Sometimes called Loan and Lease Coverage.
- Special Equipment Coverage • Covers permanently installed custom equipment that was not installed at the factory or dealership. Eligible equipment includes stereos and DVD players as well as cosmetic/performance modifications like roll bars, custom wheels, lift kits, murals, and modified engines.
Dairyland offers a number of discounts, particularly to safe drivers, to help you save on your auto insurance policy.
- Home Owner • Significant savings on your auto insurance when you own your home, townhouse, condominium or mobile home.
- Multi Car • Save when you have more than one vehicle on your Dairyland policy.
- Pay In Full • If you pay your policy bill (six-month or one-year amounts) in full, you’ll receive a significant discount.
- Auto Pay • Save $4 per month by having your payment made automatically by Credit/Debit Card or Bank Account
- Senior Defensive Driver • Drivers 55+ who successfully completed an approved accident prevention course get a discount that lasts for two years.
Dairyland Insurance Features & Distinctives
What policy terms does Dairyland offer in Washington?
• Dairyland offers 6 and 12 month terms in Washington.
What is Dairyland’s minimum down payment option in Washington?
• You can start your policy with just 1 month down.
How much does Dairyland charge for an SR22? Is it filed electronically?
• Dairyland does not charge a fee or surcharge a policy just to file the SR22. And SR22s are filed electronically in Washington and other states that allow electronic filing.
What’s the oldest a vehicle can be and have comprehensive and collision coverage in Washington?
• Comprehensive and Collision (aka Full Coverage) can be added to vehicles up to 20-years old.
Is an insurance score used in my rating in Washington?
• Yes, an insurance score is used to determine rates except for foreign operators and drivers under 18
Does Dairyland have a Mobile App?
• Yes! Get the Dairyland app and make life easier. Make payments from anywhere, anytime. Get bill alerts. Access your account to update information and stay informed. View ID cards so you are never without your proof of insurance.