Spokane County Insurance Agency for Auto, SR22, Home, Renters & Life
Save On Insurance In Spokane County
Looking for great insurance rates in Spokane County? You can get the insurance coverage you want at a price you can afford by talking to one of our professional licensed agents today.
At Mid-Columbia Insurance, we know that quality service, savings, and loyalty are all part of serving our clients.
Sure, you could call AllStateFarmers and get one quote from each or go online and get a quote from the General, Progressive, or Geico but why not save on insurance and shop for the best car insurance quotes in Washington by just calling us?
Start getting the savings you deserve once you get a quick & easy quote online for your car insurance, SR22 insurance, drivers license insurance, motorcycle insurance, homeowners insurance, renters insurance and even your boat, atv and RV insurance.
Broad Form Insurance covers you to drive any car in Spokane County. Owned or Not. Perfect if you own several cars or if you frequently borrow other people’s cars and want to make sure you have insurance in case they don’t.
Is your license suspended or revoked as the result of too many tickets, a DUI, or driving without insurance? If you are required to file an SR22 in Spokane County, we can get if filed for you with the department of licensing.
Satisfy your landlord & replace your stuff that is stolen or damaged by a fire in Spokane County. How much would you need to replace your electronics, clothing, furniture, etc.
Love your bike? Insure your motorcycle in Spokane County from theft or vandalism, along with any liability or medical coverage that you would need after accident while riding your motorcycle.
About Spokane County
Spokane County is a located in the northeastern portion of Washington state and is the fourth-most populous county in the state. It is named after the Spokane tribe.
The county is bordered by Pend Oreille County to the north, the state of Idaho on the east, Whitman County to the south, Lincoln County to the west, and Stevens County to the northwest.
Spokane County Communities
Cities in Spokane County include Spokane, which, behind Seattle, is the second largest city in the state, Spokane Valley, Airway Heights, Cheney, Deer Park, Liberty Lake, Medical Lake, Millwood, and Spangle. Towns include Fairfield, Latah, Rockford, Waverly, Country Homes, Fairchild AFB, Fairwood, Four Lakes, Mead, Otis Orchards-East Farms, and Town and Country.
Spokane County Landmarks and Points of Interest
- Cheney Odd Fellows Hall, Cheney, Wa
- Millwood Historic District, Millwood, Wa
- Nine Mile Dam, Nine Mile Falls, Wa
- Eastern Washington University, Cheney, Wa
- Amman, W. 1516 Riverside, Spokane, Wa
- Benewah Milk Bottle,S. 321 Cedar St., Spokane, Wa
- Cambern Dutch Shop Windmill, 1102 S. Perry, Spokane, Wa
- Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture, 2316 W. First Ave., Spokane, Wa
- Patsy Clark Mansion, W. 2208 2nd Ave., Spokane, Wa
- Bing Crosby Theater, 901 W. Sprague Ave., Spokane, Wa
- The Davenport Hotel, 10 S. Post St., Spokane, Wa
- Felts Field, 6105 E. Rutter Ave., Spokane, Wa
- First Congregational Church of Spokane, 411 S. Washington St., Spokane, Wa
- Fort George Wright, Fort George Wright Dr., Spokane, Wa
- Frequency Changing Station, E. 1420 Celesta Ave., Spokane, Wa
- Grace Baptist Church, 1527 W. Mallon St., Spokane, Wa
Chelan County Sources
- Chelan County, Washington – Wikipedia
Testimonials & Referrals
My agent Gary was a great help. He seen that my policy was about to renew, and my rates were going up. He went out of his way to find me a better deal, and get my new policy set up with no lapse.
The Best Insurance Agent in the Tri-Cities, go see Daisy for all your insurance needs.
Estevan provided me excellent service. He patiently answered all my questions and was VERY prompt in getting me the necessary paperwork. You have a great employee!